Another month on the books and things are starting to look up! There was a lot of activity here on FBM which I always enjoy seeing. And today I’m sharing the best selling items from May.
Just as a reminder, I make money two ways through my blog. The first is through affiliate links. When you click on an item I recommend or shop via the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, I get commissions when you make a purchase. Now, I don’t know what exactly you are buying, just the link that got you there.
My second revenue stream is through Beautycounter. After becoming a consultant years ago, this is a top income source for me. During the month of May, the new client / email sign up promo to save 20% was a hit! So many of you saved on these amazing clean beauty products.
MAY BEST SELLERS
- Sam Edelman Espadrilles : Love these shoes and Nordstrom had them on sale! They go with so many outfits.
- Amazon Maxi Dress : This dress is under $30 and perfect for summer.
- Countertime Collection : This anti-aging powerhouse collection is the one I use every day. That 20% savings on it really incentivized you to invest in your skin!
- Amazon Button Down Top : I actually have this in white and black. It’s a fun easy breezy option.
- Target Striped Lounge Shorts : Obviously these were purchased for being at home so much! They are also super soft.
- Paper Bag Shorts : Ok, these are from Abercrombie which I recently started shopping at this year. I’ve picked up so many cute shorts on sale!
- Blue Light Glasses : In wearing these while writing this post. Another Amazon favorite. They come in a pack with a clear version for less than $15
- Target Straw Bag : I picked this up for a beach vacation that never happened. But I’m hoping to use it next month!
- Voluspa Mini Candles : With the Sephora sale last month, these were a top selling item. I love having them around the house for myself and gifting to hostesses.
- Leather Poof: This Wayfair find was included in my basement update post. It can be purely decorative or used as an ottoman.