Grab a mat and hit the floor, for today’s workout we are doing a 20 Minute Full Body Pilates Mat Workout. This At Home Pilates routine has no jumping, and we will be using light weights (which are completely optional!)
Why Pilates is a great workout…
Pilates is a great workout for a number of reasons. It is a low-impact exercise that can be done by people of all ages and fitness levels. Pilates exercises focus on strengthening the muscles in your abdomen, back, and hips. These muscles are essential for good posture, balance, and flexibility.
Pilates also has a number of other benefits, including:
- Increased core strength: Pilates is a great way to strengthen your core muscles. A strong core is essential for good posture, balance, and flexibility.
- Improved flexibility: Pilates can help improve your flexibility. The exercises in Pilates are designed to stretch your muscles and improve your range of motion.
- Reduced stress: Pilates can help reduce stress. The slow, controlled movements of Pilates can help you relax and de-stress.
- Improved sleep: Pilates can help improve your sleep. The gentle stretching of Pilates can help you relax and fall asleep more easily.
- Weight loss: Pilates can help you lose weight. The exercises in Pilates can help you burn calories and tone your muscles.
If you are looking for a workout that is low-impact, challenging, and rewarding, Pilates is a great option. Pilates can help you improve your overall fitness and well-being.
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Pilates workouts:
- Start slowly: If you are new to Pilates, start slowly and gradually increase the intensity of your workouts as you get stronger.
- Be patient: It takes time to see results from Pilates. Stick with it and you will start to see results in no time!
20 Min Full Body Pilates Mat Workout
This workout will sculpt and tone your ENTIRE body! I’m using 2 lbs weights, but you can do this equipment free as well.
Once your workout is done and you’re looking for a great cool down session, head here: Cool Down Workout
More Workouts You May Like
Pilates Abs Workout
9 Minute Get Great Arms Workout